Do you have a DSLR camera but struggle to use it? Or just want to improve your animal photography? A one-on-one workshop with Alex can help you learn how easy it can be to take wonderful images.
Alex’s successful and highly regarded Beginner’s Outdoor Animal Photography Workshop, launched in 2012, helped more than 250 people across Australia improve their confidence using a DSLR camera and learn how to take better animal photography.
In response to the demand for individual tuition, Alex now offers workshops for individuals who consider themselves beginners with a DSLR camera. Her fun and easy-to-understand style makes her a natural teacher as she generously shares her knowledge and techniques to help you create that WOW factor with your photography.
Workshops are held at our Mt Lawley premises and comprise:
- jargon-free, technical instruction to suit your level of knowledge
- practical instruction on the easiest way to use your camera
- how to get off the ‘auto’ setting
- how to master focus and manual settings
- how to move and photograph around animals
- how to take sharp shots, shoot in low light and avoid blurry photos
- what to look for to improve photo composition
- self-assessment of your own images
- what to do next to take your photography further, and
- a set of flash cards to use as prompts after the workshop.
Cost: $495 per person
Duration: 2.5 hours
How to book: Please contact us to book a time and date.
Tuition is also available for small groups of up to four people.
Please note: Our workshops cover outdoor photography only. Alex does not teach studio photography.