BLACK CAT CONSULTING
Are you a portrait photographer or creative looking to transform your business from ordinary to remarkable? Do you want to attract more clients and elevate your entrepreneurial journey? Or are you finding it hard to stand out from the crowd, feeling lost in a world of digital marketing and want to take your existing business out of the doldrums?
Welcome to Black Cat Consulting, a personal, focused service by Alex Cearns OAM to help you transform your potential into a business you love.
A game changer in her own right, Alex is a dynamic small business owner with more than a decade of outstanding accomplishments as a photographer, entrepreneur and philanthropist. Her philosophy as a consultant is to help you create simple, actionable, meaningful processes that attract clients, increase revenue flow and provide you with tools to inspire, serve, improve or transform your business objectives. For Alex, the essence of all business comes down to the quality of your relationships with new and existing clients, staff, patrons, providers, etc. Her purpose as a coach is to help you fine tune your ability to leverage those relationships to serve, enhance and extend your business.
Alex offers two options for business coaching:
- hourly sessions focusing on a particular issue, hurdle, roadblock or area
- her popular and hugely successful Business Acceleration Program for Pet Photographers – a seven week program where Alex teaches her tried and tested methodology for pet and portrait photographers to attract an influx of potential clients and book as many photo sessions per week as they desire to fill their calendar for at least 3 months. She covers setting up prices and product ranges for pet specific clients, client liaison, determining brand identity and how to maintain client turn over and systemise the entire client communication process – from booking them in, to conducting their photo session, to their sales session, to notifying them that their order is ready and finalized.Included are weekly group calls with Alex via Skype (up to 3 hours duration each), email support, PDF docs with step by step instructions, and template forms to use for all emails and correspondence.
Alex’s Business Acceleration Program for Portrait Photographers will be launched in January 2020.
And can work with you to target the following areas:
- attract new clients and grow referrals and repeat business to increase revenue
- implement business orientated mindset
- develop a compelling social media profile
- increase social media influence
- develop a clear and impacting online brand identity
- understand and meet the needs of your niche market
- enter new and existing markets with products your clients love
- improve time management to balance customer service and business responsibilities (input vs output)
- define and achieve business objectives, and
- identify gaps for improvement across service delivery
Why choose Alex Cearns OAM as your business consultant?
Black Cat Consulting was born from an increasing demand on Alex’s time as a business consultant, social media analyst and website assessor. Over the past eight years she has been a coach, mentor and sounding board for numerous small business owners.
They say one of the most important things to consider about a business consultant is their track record. Is their own business a market leader? Do they have solid, real-world experience in fluctuating economic environments? Do they practice what they preach?
Demand for Alex’s animal photography coupled with her skill as an astute business woman, have kept her brand Houndstooth Studio flourishing at the top of its field in an intensely competitive environment for more than 10 years. Her influence includes a following of more than 175,000 on social media and her work is endorsed by ambassadorships with global brands such as Tamron Australia, Tamron USA, Profoto, Ben Q, Spider Holster and Seagate Technology.
She is author of five books to date with publishers Penguin Australia, Harper Collins Australia and Harper Collins USA, an accomplished key note speaker, leader of global animal photography tours, and she is in high demand as a photography judge and teacher.
Alex has received multiple awards for her business acumen. Some of these include being a finalist in the:
- Telstra Women’s Business Awards Private and Corporate category
- Telstra Australian Business Awards Small and Succeeding category, and
- Telstra Australian Business People’s Choice Award.
She has also been awarded the:
- Arts & Culture Australian Small Business of the Year Award (Australian Enterprise Awards)
- Australian Smart Business of the Year Award (BOMA Smart Business Leadership Awards)
- Woman in Business Award (BOMA Smart Business Leadership Awards), and
- Women in Business Achiever Award (Australian Business Excellence Awards)
Beyond business, Alex’s deep, long term commitment to philanthropy and her advocacy for animal rescue and wildlife conservation were distinguished with a Medal of the Order of Australia (OAM) in the Australia Day Honours List 2019 from the Council for the Order of Australia for her service to the community through charitable organisations.
To discuss your business coaching requirements, to find out how Alex can help you achieve your business goals, or to enquire about Alex’s hourly rate and Client Acceleration Program price, please don’t hesitate to contact us.