Rest assured, your pet doesn’t have to sit still. After photographing over 15,000 domestic pets, Alex is very fast. Expert timing, extensive experience and her innate understanding of animal behaviour allows her to anticipate your pet’s reactions and responses as she works with them to create that perfect image – the one you’ll be proud to display in your home.
Your pet can relax and feel totally safe and at ease in our air conditioned central Perth studio, which was custom designed for the comfort of our animal subjects. Our specialist, controlled lighting will ensure your pet looks their very best as Alex’s abundance of toys and tricks will maintain your pets’ attention, making their photo session an exciting, fun event.
At our studio, your pet will be rewarded with an array of treats and cuddles. You will be rewarded with character-filled portraits captured by one of the world’s best animal photographers.
View a selection of our studio animal portraits here.
Session Fee & Inclusions
Our photo session fee is $195. This includes:
- a photo session in our studio for up to two pets from the same household
- a 5in x 7in print of your choice valued at $165
- a sneak peek preview image on our Facebook page, and
- an online purchase appointment where we show you the best images from the photo session.
Our studio is located near HBF Park in Perth and each session takes around 40 minutes. During that time Alex will take a series of images using studio lighting, against a black studio backdrop. Then a week or two after your photo session, you choose your prints and products during an online purchase appointment conducted with Alex.
There are hundreds of print and product combinations available, so plenty to choose from and all items are of exceptional quality and come with a 100 year archival guarantee.
Prints start from $475.
Print collections start from $495.
Wall Art (canvas, metal, framed prints) start from $625.
Wall Art Collections (canvas, metal, framed prints) start from $1795.
At our purchase appointment we offer two payment options;
- Pay in full at time of ordering
- Our flexible ‘Enjoy Now, Pay Later’ lay-by system with PayRight. This allows you to collect your order and enjoy your artworks as soon as they are printed. Pay just 10% deposit at your purchase appointment and choose how much and how often you make your repayments. A $2000 wall art collection can cost less than $50 a fortnight! The simple sign-up process is completed at your session. Payments are interest free with a very low monthly fee. (A valid Drivers Licence and a Debit, Visa or Mastercard is required.)
Please contact us to book your photo session.