Alex conducts workshops under her ‘Snappy Women’ brand. These events aim to inspire, educate and engage attendees.
The first Snappy Women workshop in 2024 is ‘Finding Your Creativity – Kickstart or reignite your creative mojo’. This workshop is perfect for anyone who needs a creativity boost and wants to feel inspired.
DATE & TIME Sunday 3rd March 2024 from 10am until 5pm
LOCATION Reimagined Room at the Ibis Styles Hotel, 69 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth
COST $235 per person
INCLUSIONS Full-day workshop, Mojo gift bag, catered lunch, tea and coffee, bucket-loads of inspiration
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE please fill out our booking form here
View the event T&Cs.
Do you have a DSLR camera but struggle to use it? Do you want to improve your animal photography? Keen to know how Alex photographs wildlife and what settings she uses? A one-on-one workshop with Alex can help you learn how easy it can be to take wonderful images.
Alex’s successful and highly regarded Better Outdoor Animal Photography Workshop launched in 2012, helped more than 250 people improve their confidence using a DSLR camera and learn how to take better animal portraits.
In response to the demand for individual tuition, Alex now offers 2.5-hour workshops for individuals. Her fun and easy-to-understand style makes her a natural teacher as she generously shares her knowledge and techniques to help you create that WOW factor with your photography.
Workshops are held at our Mt Lawley premises and comprise:
- jargon-free, technical instruction to suit your level of knowledge
- practical instruction on the easiest way to use your camera
- how to get off the ‘auto’ setting
- how to master focus and manual settings
- how to move and photograph around animals
- how to take sharp shots, shoot in low light and avoid blurry photos
- what to look for to improve photo composition
- how to self-assess your images
- what to do next to take your photography further, and
- a set of flashcards to use as prompts after the workshop.
Cost: $495 per person
How to book: Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to book a time and date.
Tuition is also available for small groups.
Please note: Our workshops cover outdoor wildlife photography, not studio pet photography.